Our new House

Our new House

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Our New Home

So we have finally moved & after a month we  have nearly finished unpacking the  boxes.
I have delayed  starting to write this as we had a  extremely terrible move.
Our real estate was great & helped us with all the dramas.. I would highly  recommend them,

We are extremely happy in our new house but it needs some work especially on the yard which we have started on  with many wheel barrows of dirt moved.
We have empty enough boxes that one car can get into the garage



 My husband & son put together this cubby house for our grand children it was suppose to take 4 hours , it took 2 days  but the girls love it
I would  like to thank my children , extended family & very special friends for not only their help in the move but also their  support in a very difficult move.

No comments:

Post a Comment