Our new House

Our new House

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Swap Bot

In the past year  I have been involed with a  group called swapbot . I started with a few swaps overseas













The above  swap was called a Gnome mug rug swap . The one on the left I made  and sent to Canberra . The one on the right I received from overseas , the lovely lady even made them for  my grandaughters





This a journal for  a tea jornal swap I made for Amber in England

I was over a few months  involved with other swaps , atc, bookmarks,tea bags , book pages to name a few . But I found that with  postage expense  and  the lost swaps which you had to resend  were reasons   to stop with the overseas swap.
I found , still in swapbot a group that only sent around Australia called  Active Aussie Swapaholics

Following are a few of the swaps I have been involved in

This was a instagram pincushion swap
On the left is what  I  made,  an owl and  mushroom pincushion  for a lady in adelaide
The one on the right is what I received  and it is used a lot
The owl is  also perfect  sitting on a  mug rug that  was from another swap, the  cordinater very nicely  angel for  me when my partner didnt send




 The next would be the swap that I   enjoyed the most making . It was a A wonderland tea swap 
Below on  the left is what I made I cross  stitched  a tea wallet using washable canvas  
I received the one on the left , a tea despenser with some lovely pictures on it , It was a shame it got dammaged in the post 




















Above is another swap ,  a personal  scavenger  swap. You had to list 10 ideas of items and your partner choose 5 . The above left is what I sent . I love revamping items , the green bag is a wollies grocery bag appliqued .I received the one on the right

The next is the last main swap that  I am in , a traditional advent swap . The one on the left is the one I sent  to perth  and I received the one on the left . I am enjoying opening the parcels












I would like to remain in this group so I  will do the montly small swaps  like WTA, wimnner takes all  which each month  everyone that enters has to send something small to the person chosen
but no more intense swaps for me

No comments:

Post a Comment